Gridiron Construction has been serving the tri-state area since 2001. Our highly skilled staff has over 50 years of engineering, management and construction experience. Gridiron can provide clients with competitive pricing to include design and management of an entire project, working with subcontractors and suppliers who we have built strong relationships with over the years.
Our maintenance service team, whether repairing a water main break, removing or replacing asphalt and/or concrete, or fine grading your site, will provide the same quality service on each and every job.
- Design Build
- Site engineering services
- Constructing a park shelter / maintenance facility
- Additions to residences, including outdoor living areas
- Asphalt/concrete – removal and replacement – sidewalks, drives, retaining walls, etc.
- Water main repair
- Culvert replacement
- Catch basin cleaning / repair / replacement
- Fine grading, topsoil respread
- Excavation and restoration
- Storm water services
- Demolition and rebuild of several residential outdoor living space
- Engineering services and expansion of a car dealership
- Continual property maintenance (inside and outside work) on large business parks
- Reconstruction of a boat ramp
- School Playgrounds
- Park Shelter Improvements
- Construction of a pool house
Dealing with Doug, On behalf of the Heritage at Miami Bluffs community our Board of Directors wants to extend our appreciation for the positive working relationship we have experienced with Gridiron during the design and construction of our new fitness center and storage facility. Our volunteer group of Rob Anderson, Tim Walsh and other HMB residents who contributed have been complimentary regarding your professional efforts. Working through the various design options, helping to address road-blocks that developed during the planning process and providing a patient and cooperative path forward were instrumental to the outcome. Delivering our project on time and within the established budget was the expectation-and you helped to deliver it! Please accept our "thanks" for what you have helped us achieve for our community. We wish you and your team much success in the future.