Gridiron Construction has been serving the tri-state area since 2001. Our highly skilled staff has over 50 years of engineering, management and construction experience. Gridiron can provide clients with competitive pricing to include design and management of an entire project, working with subcontractors and suppliers who we have built strong relationships with over the years.
Our maintenance service team, whether repairing a water main break, removing or replacing asphalt and/or concrete, or fine grading your site, will provide the same quality service on each and every job.
- Design Build
- Site engineering services
- Constructing a park shelter / maintenance facility
- Additions to residences, including outdoor living areas
- Asphalt/concrete – removal and replacement
- Water main repair
- Culvert replacement
- Catch basin cleaning / repair / replacement
- Fine grading, topsoil respread
- Excavation and restoration
- Storm water services
- Demolition and rebuild of a residential outdoor living space
- Engineering services and expansion of a car dealership
- Continual property maintenance (inside and outside work) on large business parks
- Reconstruction of a boat ramp
Dealing with Mike, Doug, and the entire Gridiron Construction Team was literally beyond our wildest imagination! Our transformation and expansion was a major undertaking. The folks at Gridiron made it look and feel seamless. In the future, there is no other considerations for major renovations at Kelsey Chevrolet, but for Gridiron Development.