Gridiron Construction has been serving the tri-state area since 2001. Our highly skilled staff has over 50 years of engineering, management and construction experience. Gridiron can provide clients with competitive pricing to include design and management of an entire project, working with subcontractors and suppliers who we have built strong relationships with over the years.
Our maintenance service team, whether repairing a water main break, removing or replacing asphalt and/or concrete, or fine grading your site, will provide the same quality service on each and every job.
- Design Build
- Site engineering services
- Constructing a park shelter / maintenance facility
- Additions to residences, including outdoor living areas
- Asphalt/concrete – removal and replacement – sidewalks, drives, retaining walls, etc.
- Water main repair
- Culvert replacement
- Catch basin cleaning / repair / replacement
- Fine grading, topsoil respread
- Excavation and restoration
- Storm water services
- Demolition and rebuild of several residential outdoor living space
- Engineering services and expansion of a car dealership
- Continual property maintenance (inside and outside work) on large business parks
- Reconstruction of a boat ramp
- School Playgrounds
- Park Shelter Improvements
- Construction of a pool house
Doug Grandstaff was in charge of the construction of the residence for the priests at St. Susanna’s parish in Mason. I cannot commend him enough for the dedicated, thorough, thoughtful job he did to provide us with a new rectory, exceeding all my expectations. He was readily available via email or phone and was onsite all hours of the day and night, even pitching in to do the little things to get the job done. He consulted me before doing anything to make sure I approved it. He came up with innovative and cost saving ideas to make it work better. And he saw to the job getting done on time. He was kind and understanding, especially meeting my many demands. He went above and beyond in this project and I thank him for his hard work and concern to do it right.
Father Barry Stechschulte
Pastor, St. Susanna’s Parish Mason, OH
The refurbishment pool project was at a stalemate until Gridiron and Darren got involved. Several companies wanted the project but had not the expertise or manpower to perform the task. Gridiron assisted us with the project in order to have a pool this past summer. Darren was an outstanding representative who was honest and a great asset to this profession. Thank you.
Dw C. , Blue Ash, OH
Darren and his crew from Gridiron Construction were awesome. I received a timely estimate, a fair price, and a start date. The crew showed up on time and formed up the area. The next day the concrete was poured and finished. Perfect! I am 100% satisfied! The crew was courteous and efficient and left my property trash free. Darren is very polite and thorough, and a delight to work with.